Season 18 Artifact Mods – Skeleton Key Artifact Destiny 2
Get a complete look at the season 18 artifact mods that are now live with Season of Plunder for Destiny 2.
Season of Plunder, aka Season 18 of Destiny 2, is finally live and we now have a full look at the artifact mods that Guardians will have access to until the end of the Season. This season also coincides with the release of Arc 3.0 so it should come as no surprise that most of the artifact mods for season 18 revolve around Arc abilities and the new Amplified status. You’ll want to get a solid understanding of how the season 18 artifact mods work so you can start theory crafting your GM Nightfall builds ASAP.
Learn more about this season’s artifact mods below!
Season 18 Artifact Mods
- Overload Bow: Damage by fully drawn arrows disrupts combatants, stunning them, delaying ability energy regeneration, and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifles: Aiming down Pulse Rifle sights loads a high-impact burst that stuns unshielded combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Anti-Barrier Scout Rifles: Scout Rifles you are wielding fire shield-piercing rounds and stun Barrier Champions. Scout Rifles deal bonus damage against Barrier Champions.
- Anti-Barrier Auto Rifle: Auto Rifles you are wielding fire shield-piercing rounds and stun Barrier Champions. Auto Rifles deal bonus damage against Barrier Champions.
- Unstoppable Shotgun: Shotguns you wield fire a powerful explosive payload that stuns unshielded combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Scout Rifle Loader: Increase reload of Scout Rifles.
- Sword Scavenger: Swords get larger bonus reserves when you pick up ammo.
- Machine Gun Holster: Gradually reloads your stowed Machine Guns over time. Multiple copies of this perk stack to reduce the time taken to fully reload.
- Scout and Sniper Rifle Targeting: Improves targeting for Scout Rifles and Sniper Rifles.
- Bottomless Bounty: Improves the effect of the Right Hook and Runneth Over weapon Origin perks.
- Glaive Loader: Increases reload speed of Glaives.
- Focusing Strike: Grants class energy when you cause damage with a melee attack.
- Thermoshock Plating: Reduces incoming Solar and Arc damage from combatants.
- Machine Gun Scavenger: Machine Guns get bonus reserves when you pick up ammo.
- Bottomless Bounty II: Improves the effect of the Soul Drinker and Hot Swap weapon Origin perks
- Overload Machine Guns: Uninterrupted fire from your equipped Machine Guns grants bullets that stun combatants, delaying ability energy regeneration, and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Anti-Barrier Sniper Rifle: Sniper Rifles you are wielding fire shield-piercing rounds and stun Barrier Champions. Sniper Rifles deal bonus damage against Barrier Champions.
- Bad Amplitude: Damaging a Champion with an Arc ability causes the Champion to become Jolted.
- Surge Detonators: Arc grenades disrupt combatants, stunning them, delaying ability regeneration, and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Inferno Whip: Solar melee abilities stun unshielded combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Thunderous Retort: Gian bonus Arc Super damage if cast while critically wounded or Amplified. Lasts until the end of the Super activation.
- Amped Up: Stay Amplified longer.
- Trace Evidence: Defeating combatants affected by Arc debuffs spawns an Ionic Trace.
- Lightning Strikes Twice: After throwing an Arc Grenade, gain increased grenade recharge for a short time. Arc final blows extend the duration of this benefit.
- Sundering Glare: Rapid precisions hits against distant combatants weaken them for a short duration.
There are a ton of great mods this season and Guardians will be able to make some very interesting builds once we’ve fully leveled up the Skeleton Key artifact while running Expedition and Ketchcrash, season 18’s seasonal activities. We definitely have our eyes set on a few different builds and are excited to see what the community comes up with. Let us know what you’re most excited about using this season in the comments below!