Season of the Haunted’s Seasonal Challenges
Stay up to date on all of Season of the Haunted's seasonal challenges so you can know what to chase after each week.
Season of the Haunted is in full swing and Guardians have a new batch of seasonal challenges going live every week. These challenges are a curated list of objectives that can award players with large chunks of XP, Bright Dust, Figments of Darkness to upgrade the Crown of Sorrow, and much more. Players will be spending a lot of time in the Seasonal Activities – Nightmare Containment, Sever, etc. – and on the Derelict Leviathan to complete many of these challenges.
We’ve compiled an up-to-date list of the currently available seasonal challenges for Season of the Haunted. Players will need to complete 72 of these seasonal challenges before the season ends if they want to claim the Large Bright Dust pile at the end of the rainbow.
Season 17’s Weekly Seasonal Challenges
- Sorrow Bound I: Complete Bound in Sorrow I and defeat Scorn Chieftains.
- Nightmare Containment I: Successfully complete tiers of the Nightmare Containment public event on the Derelict Leviathan throughout the Season.
- Vestiges of Dread I: Throughout Season of the Haunted, collect Vestiges of Dread and pick up material nodes on the Derelict Leviathan.
- Sustained Fire: Defeat combatants with Auto RIfle or Trace Rifle final blows on the Derelict Leviathan, and defeat combatants with Solar damage in any Sever activity.
- Derelict Leviathan Activities: On the Derelict Leviathan, complete bounties and earn progress by completing patrols and public events.
- Taking All Challenges: Complete weekly playlist challenges.
- Mid-Range Calibration: Calibrate mid-range weapons – Hand Cannons, Glaives, Auto Rifles, Fusion Rifles, and Machine Guns – on the Derelict Leviathan. Bonus progress for rapidly defeating combatants.
- Dredgin’ Up Victory: Complete Gambit Matches. Earn bonus progress for wins.
- Momentum Crash: Defeat Guardians in Momentum Control. Earn bonus progress with Zone Advantage.
- Scorn Pest Control: Defeat Scorn combatants in Vanguard playlists or on the Derelict Leviathan. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants.
- Sorrow Bound II: Complete Bound in Sorrow II and defeat Cabal with precision final blows.
- Leviathan Chests: Open world chests while exploring the Derelict Leviathan.
- Umbral Focusing I: Focus equipment at the Crown of Sorrow throughout the Season.
- Harvest at Dawn: Defeat combatants with Scythe final blows on the Derelict Leviathan, and defeat combatants with Solar Power weapon final blows in Sever activities.
- Moon Activities: On the Moon, earn progress by completing bounties, patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors.
- Lost in the Legend: Complete a Lost Sector on Legend or higher.
- Close-Range Calibration: Calibrate close-range weapons – Sidearms, Submachine Guns, Shotguns, Glaives, and Swords – on the Moon. Bonus progress for rapidly defeating combatants.
- Bank, Kill, Repeat: Earn points by banking Motes, defeating Blockers, and defeating Guardians in Gambit.
- Iron Sharpens Iron: Complete Iron Banner matches. Earn bonus progress for wins.
- Anti-Cabal Sweep: Defeat Cabal combatants in Vanguard playlists or strikes. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants.
- Sorrow Bound III: Complete Bound in Sorrow III and defeat Scorn with precision final blows.
- Nightmare Containment II: Successfully complete tiers of the Nightmare Containment public event on the Derelict Leviathan throughout the Season.
- Binding I: Throughout Season of the Haunted, bind Nightmares after completing Tier III of the Nightmare Containment and open Opulent Chests on the Derelict Leviathan.
- Loadout II: On the Derelict Leviathan, defeat combatants with Shotgun or Fusion Rifle final blows and defeat powerful Nightmares.
- Throne World Activities: In the Throne World, complete bounties and earn progress by completing patrols, public events, and looting Lost Sectors.
- Power Broker: Reach Power Level 1560 by earning powerful reards and Prime Engrams.
- Long-Range Calibration: Calibrate long-range weapons – Pulse Rifles, Bows, and Trace Rifles – in the Throne World. Bonus progress in Lost Sectors.
- Primeval Entourage: Defeat Taken in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants.
- Scorched Earth: Defeat Guardians in Team Scorched. Charged donations in midair or surfaces earn bonus progress.
- Ultimate Champion: Defeat Champions in any Nightfall strike on Hero difficulty or higher. Earn bonus progress at higher difficulty tiers.
We’ll keep updating this guide as new seasonal challenges go live as any found via data mining are subject to change.
Seasonal challenges and seasonal triumphs are a fantastic way for players to keep things fresh throughout Season of the Haunted. You’ll be challenged to defeat difficult bosses, find hidden secrets, and slay enemies in a ton of different ways. Be sure to keep tabs on this guide so you can stay up to date with each week’s challenges.
Kenny is a lifelong gamer that enjoys writing in-depth guides for RPGs, JRPGs, strategy, and FPS games. You can follow him on Twitter, YouTube, or Twitch to stay up to date with the latest content and guides from ArcadeHaven.io