TWAB Highlights 4/29/2021
Another TWAB, another round of highlights. Check out all of the important things mentioned in this weeek's TWAB.
April 29, 2021||Destiny 2
The TWAB is out and here are the highlights!
Originally posted at: https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50287
Vault of Glass is Back!
- Vault of Glass is coming back and will be live on 5/22/21.
- Contest Mode will be active for World’s First race.
- To win World’s First, you’ll have to complete a specific Triumph or you’ll be wiped by failing the success condition.
- The prize will be a silver belt since VoG was in Destiny 1.
Weapons are getting buffed
- 450prm Auto Rifles: Damage per bullet is going from 17 to 18 damage.
- Linear Fusion Rifles: +15% precision damage and +20% reserve ammo.
- Fusion Rifles: Increased damage falloff start distance for low range Fusion Rifles.
Weapon perks are changing
- Subsistence: Will no longer reduce your reserve ammo and the ammo per takedown for SMGs will now equal that of Auto Rifles, from 10% to 17%.
- High-Impact Reserves & Under Pressure: Perk activator is more flexible now & will be active if conditions are met.
- Unrelenting: Easier to trigger in PvE and heals 20% more. Also immediately triggers on majors.
- Sympathetic Arsenal: Added intrinsic +20 to reload stat.
- Dragonfly: Now triggers for precision kills on heavy shanks and servitors and occurs faster. (Assuming that the explosion will be immediate.
- Hip-Fire Grip: +1° to hip fire angle threshold and +1.2x reticle stickiness. (Hip fire will actually make you more accurate will hip firing.)
- Iron Grip, Iron Gaze, & Iron Reach: Secondary stat penalty is being reduced from -40 to -30.
- Osmosis & Elemental Capacitor: Now works with Stasis.
- No Distractions: Activation time reduced from 1.5s to 1.0s and increases flinch reduction from 30% to 35%.
- Celerity: Added intrinsic +20 to handling and reload stats.
- Bottomless Grief: Added intrinsic +30 to weapon magazine.
- Adept Mag & Targeting: Reduced secondary stat penalty from -20 to -15 and Adept Mag now works with Swords.
- Adept Counterbalance: Increased recoil direction benefits to better differentiate from the regular version of the mod.
- Shotguns are fully expected to still be dominant despite the changes to Quickdraw.
- Bungie plans on making more weapons viable on all maps through weapon tuning.
- They’re also aware about the constraints that their map design creates.
- They have a nerf for Dead Man’s Tale waiting in the wings to reduce its ability to pressure snipers.
- Fusions rifles might get buffed again!
Kenny is a lifelong gamer that enjoys writing in-depth guides for RPGs, JRPGs, strategy, and FPS games. You can follow him on Twitter, YouTube, or Twitch to stay up to date with the latest content and guides from ArcadeHaven.io
You may also like...
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.