Seasonal Challenges for Season of Plunder – Destiny 2
New season, new challenges. Learn all about the seasonal challenges for Season of Plunder in our latest guide!
Season 18 of Destiny 2 is officially underway and that means that we have 10+ weeks of seasonal challenges lined up. Guardians will have a new set of challenges to chase after each week to earn Repute, Plundered Umbral Energy, Bright Dust, XP, and (most likely) seasonal weapons and armor. These seasonal challenges will task Guardians with calibrating weapons, completing seasonal activities, shaping weapons, and much, much more.
Learn more about the seasonal challenges for Season of Plunder below!
Season of Plunder’s List of Seasonal Challenges
We’ll continue to keep this list of seasonal challenges updated each week as new batches are released.
- Successful Expedition: Obtain Plundered Umbral Energy from bonus chests in Expedition.
- Antiquarian I: Return the first relic to the H.E.L.M.
- Fire Discipline: Complete Ketchcrash activities and activate cannons aboard the deck of your ketch.
- Shaper I: Shape three unique Seasonal weapons.
- Europa Activities: On Europa, earn progress by completing bounties, patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors.
- Taking All Challenges: Complete weekly playlist challenges.
- Long-Range Calibration: Calibrate long-range weapons – Pulse Rifles, Bows, Trace Rifles – on Europa. Bonus progress in Lost Sectors.
- Dredgin’ Up Victory: Complete Gambit matches. Earn bonus progress for wins.
- Flourish of Power: Defeat Guardians in the Mayhem playlist with Super abilities.
- The Fallen Fall: Defeat Fallen combatants in Vanguard playlists or strikes. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants.
Season 18 is shaping up to be one of the most unique and interesting seasons in Destiny 2’s history. We’ve got pirates, buried treasure, Ketches, and all sorts of fun activities along with these seasonal challenges so there will be no shortage of things to do during Season of Plunder. We’re looking forward to learning all about the rest of the seasonal challenges for Season of Plunder as the weeks go on.
What are you most excited about?! Let us know in the comments section below!
Kenny is a lifelong gamer that enjoys writing in-depth guides for RPGs, JRPGs, strategy, and FPS games. You can follow him on Twitter, YouTube, or Twitch to stay up to date with the latest content and guides from ArcadeHaven.io